Thursday, July 26, 2007

My life has changed on 20th July!



Dear Friends,



I went to UK on 16th July upon being invited to Rolls-Royce's assessment center. It was a great challenge which I succeeded and I got the offer from my dream company, at Rolls-Royce! Hopefully, I will start working Customer Management Leadership Development Programme on 17th September. I am so happy about it and I will do my best whatever project I am in.


Thanks to Burcu and Mehtap for accomodating me in London, supporting me and showing me around ;)


On 28th July, I am flying back to Turkey to have a perfect time with family and friends. Thanks to all!!!


4 comments:

The Conquest of the Polyconsoler said...

That's my girl!!!!!!

Parizyen Ay Lambasi said...

canim
cok sevindim!
kocaman tebrikler ve basarilar!

SUBTROPİK PRENSES said...

durum şapşahane!
e bir de geldim de de görüşelim şekerim..

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.